Tour Machupicchu By Car 2D/1N
An alternative trip to Machu Picchu, where nature comes into harmony with the communities along the route. Manifesting different ecosystems, from the high Andean points to the warm valley, starting with Polilepys Incana forests “Queuña”, passing through unique cloud forests in the world, observing the wide valley where it lodges species among, the cock of the rocks, orchids, spectacled bear and others, coexisting from ancestral times with man, we can also find Inca vestiges, later tropical plantations of tea, coffee and coca, all accompanied by a cozy climate, in the middle of the route beautiful canyons from one of which hot springs sprout, although we can say best of Peru, continuing another dense tropical ecosystem, flowery and surrounding fruit farms to the city of Aguas Calientes and then Machu Picchu.
DAY 1: CUSCO – SANTA MARIA – SANTA TERESA – AGUAS CALIENTES
- After breakfast, you will be picked up by our mobility, heading to the Sacred Valley, where we will appreciate the landscape of the Queswa floor to Ollantaytambo, where we will start the ascent to the Malaga pass (4318 masl) passing through different altitudinal floors, where we will stop In order to appreciate the wonderful landscape of the high forest of Quillabamba, from this point we will begin the descent to the town of Santa María, where we will take an alternative way to go through the deep valley with fruit and coca crops to the town of Santa Teresa, lunch, after a short break we will not go to the thermo-medicinal baths considered one of the best in Peru. Having enjoyed a relaxing bath, we took the mobility to Hidroelectrica, from which we will walk through beautiful landscapes covered with intense vegetation, to the town of Aguas Calientes, where we will have our dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU
- Transfer to the station to take the tourist bus that goes to the sacred citadel of Machu Picchu. This short bus trip lasts only 20 minutes and runs along a non-paved, steep and zigzag track through a mountain with jungle features, with stunning views. Finally we arrive at the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, where our local guide will take us on a tour of the most important sectors of this beautiful Inca citadel, visiting the most relevant parts. Later you will have free time to explore the city on your own. Around 13: 00hrs, we will be taking the bus back that will take us to Aguas Calientes. Lunch in Clients Waters and in the afternoon return by train to Cusco. The trip to Cusco lasts 4 hours. The arrival to Cusco is calculated at approximately 20:00 hrs. Upon your arrival, transfer to your hotel.
Included / Not included
- Tourist transport. (Cusco – Hydroelectric)
- Train Aguas calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Bus up and down (optional)
- 1 lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast.
- Entrance to the citadel of Machupicchu
- Professional English / Spanish guide.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- The last lunch of the second day
- Entrance to the thermal baths.
- Personal expenses.
- A backpack with clothes necessary for the entire journey.
- Jacket or poncho for the rain.
- Ideal shoes for the walk.
- Camera, video camera.
- Hats to protect from the sun, rain and cold.
- Insect repellent.
- Toilet paper.
- Small towel.
- Sun glasses.
- Mineral water.
- Cookies, chocolates and candies
- Cash in cash, credit card.
- Bathing clothes if you wish. Go to the thermal baths.