Machupicchu Tour (Full Day – Inka Rail)
Our Machupicchu tour will start in Ollantaytambo where we will board the train (INKA RAIL), after the transfer of your hotel to that place. Then we will arrive at Machu Picchu Pueblo from where our Machupicchu tour will begin.
Traveling to Machu Picchu by train is the best alternative for all travelers who want to know Machupicchu but have only one (01) day to do it, we will depart from the city of Cusco and eventually return to Cusco. This time we will use one of the trains that cover the route from Ollantaytambo to Machupicchu (Inca Rail) this is characterized by its personalized service.
- 04:30 hrs. Transfer from your hotel to Ollantaytambo train station.
- 06:40 hrs. train departure to Machupicchu Pueblo (1.40 hour trip).
- 08:20 hrs. Arrival in Machupicchu Pueblo, the guide will be waiting for you at the station to start with the tour to Machu Picchu.
- We will board the bus and in approximately 30 minutes we will arrive at the sanctuary of Machupicchu.
- We present our income from Machu Picchu and enter to start the visit.
- Guided tour of 2 hours and 30 minutes. By booking this tour to Machupicchu you will be able to know the most important archaeological center of South America and all its different tourist attractions.
- Return by bus from the Sanctuary of Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Free time to visit artisan market.
- 16:36 hrs. We will board our train heading to the Ollantaytambo station.
- 18:10 hrs. Arrival at the train station.
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco. Approx 1:30 hrs.
Included / Not included
- Transportation Cusco – Ollantaytambo.
- Tourist train Ollanta – Machupicchu.
- Tour Machupicchu.
- Entrance to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu.
- Bus to climb Machupicchu
- Professional guide.
- Bus to Machu Picchu.
- Tourist train Machupicchu-Ollanta.
- Transfer Ollantaytambo- Cusco.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- International flights.
- Lunch at El Indio Feliz restaurant (Optional increased $ 20 dollars).
- Personal expenses.
- Warm clothes and comfortable clothes.
- Shorts and long.
- Poncho for the rain.
- Bottle of mineral water, hat, sun glasses, sunscreen, mosquito repellent.
- Camcorder or camera.
- Extra batteries.
PRICE IN AMERICAN DOLLARS
|1 adult alien train Inca Rail||$ 350.00|
|2 adult alien train Inca Rail||$ 310.00|
|Student over 9 years train Inca Rail||$ 275.00|
|Child under 9 years train Inca Rail||$ 200.00|