Moras Maray Tour
MARAS TOUR – MORAY SALINERAS, begins with the pick-up from your hotel, then go to Moray (terraces or agricultural platforms with irrigation canals), then we will go to Maras Salineras known by some as «salt mines».
An ideal day tour to see Maras and Moray departing from the city of Cusco, and finally return to Cusco, make a day trip to Maras and Moray, is the perfect option for all those travelers who do not have much time to Get to know one of the most emblematic places of the ancient Inca Empire.
DAY 1: TOUR MARAS – MORAY SALINERAS
- The tour to Maras begins picking it up at your hotel in Cusco between 07: 50hrs and 08:10 hrs.
- MORAY is 37Km from Cusco, it is a unique archaeological group of its kind. These are gigantic natural depressions or holes in the surface of the land, which were used to build terraces or agricultural platforms with irrigation canals.
- Towards the northwest of the town of MARAS we will visit the famous salt mines known by some as «salt mines» that are constituted by 3000 small wells with an average area of about 5 m², during the dry season they fill or «water» each 3 days with salt water that emanates from a natural source located at the top of the wells so that, when the water evaporates, the salt contained in it gradually solidifies.
- 13:00 hrs. return to the City of Cusco
- 14:00 hrs. arrival in Cusco we will leave you very close to the Plaza de Armas so you can go to lunch at the restaurant you like.
Included / Not included
- Tourist transport bus.
- Bilingual professional guide.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- General Tourist Ticket S /. 130.00 (Foreigners).
- General Tourist Ticket S /. 70.00 (Peruvians).
- Partial tourist ticket S /. 70.00 (Foreigners).
- Partial tourist ticket S /. 40.00 (Peruvians).
- International flights.
- Feeding not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses.