Machupicchu Tour 2D/1N
Integrate with the energy and strength that contains the most important place of the Inca Machu Picchu civilization, know the jewel in architecture, a citadel that went unnoticed for centuries, also contemplate the beauty of nature, in the middle of the jungle and You will be able to appreciate the variety of flora and fauna of the area, where the town of Aguas Calientes is located, enjoy its wonderful thermo medicinal waters and let yourself be captivated by the warmth of its people.
DAY 1: CUSCO – AGUAS CALIENTES
- Our program starts with the pick up of your Hotel for your later transfer to the train station in Ollantaytambo for an approximate of 1 hour and 40 minutes, where we will board the train that takes us towards the town of Aguas Calientes, approximately 1 hour with 45 minutes, during the route we will observe the spectacular beauty of nature and abundant flora typical of the area, crossing the captivating landscape of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Arriving at the town of Aguas Calientes, a cozy place, where the staff of the Hotel will be waiting for you at your arrival, at the train station who will transfer you and install you in the Hotel and we will have the afternoon free to visit the town (optionally we will be able to enjoy the thermal baths of this place or the Machu Picchu site museum).
DAY 2: AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
- After breakfast at the hotel, we will board the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu, an approximate 30 minutes, arriving at this archaeological complex we dive into the enigmatic beauty and the incomparable sample of Architectural and Hydraulic perfection of the Inca culture, we will have a guided tour for approximately 2 hours accompanied by a specialist guide who will explain us about the historical legacy of the citadel of Machu Picchu, and the complete description of this great and imposing attraction that is one of the seven wonders of the modern world.
- After the guided tour you will have free time to visit Machu Picchu with more details and if you have the entrance ticket to Wayna Picchu you will visit it, then we descend to the town of Aguas Calientes by bus, to have lunch with tranquility and taste the variety of gastronomy Peruvian, and in the afternoon take our train that will take us to Ollantaytambo where we will be waiting for the transfer with our touristic bus that will take us back to the city of Cusco, and later transfer to your Hotel.
Included / Not included
- Transfer Hotel – Train Station – Hotel.
- Ollantaytambo Train Service – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu.
- Spanish / English Professional Guide.
- Hotel with breakfast in Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch and dinner.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Personal items
- Rain poncho
- Original passport.
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount).
- Small backpack (do not bring large suitcases due to weight limitations of train luggage).
- Comfortable clothes and adequate shoes.
- Extra money to buy souvenirs, such as crafts from the local market.
- Insect repellent.
- Water to drink.
- Scarf or a hat to protect your head from the strong sun.
- A warm jacket for the night.
- Any necessary medication you may need.